Sunday, 2 February 2014

A Day in the City

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a few days so I thought I'd just make a quick post about what I wore and what I did today. Here it is!

Outfit of the Day
Jacket: Zara
White Blouse: Topshop
Denim Skirt: Dotti
Shoes: Unknown (I bought them from a little boutique in Spain but I can't remember the name)
Bag: Florence, Italy (I don't know the actual shop, sorry)











Since I'm a more visual person, I've included a few photos for you guys below.


Rozelle Markets:
Rozelle Markets are the best place to go if you're looking for cute vintage stuff or one-off second-hand items. There's heaps of cool little knick-knacks and treasures, unique items, vintage cameras (I wanted to buy every single one of them), cute ornaments and some one-off bargain pieces to add to your wardrobe. They're on every Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. at Rozelle Public School.
The photos below aren't from today, but they're from the other weekend I was there (I just can't stay away).


These flowers were so pretty and so fresh and they smelt divine. I wanted to buy them all and keep them in my room until they were dead and brown. Who doesn't love fresh flowers on a Sunday morning?
















I found these cute little vintage teacups at a stall out the front of the school and I fell in-love with them. The floral patterns on them looked so dainty and classic, and the pastel colours were beautiful. When I looked at them I was instantly transported to a small cottage in the English countryside, having my afternoon tea.













Whilst some of these vintage dolls scared the life out of me, I couldn't resist taking a photo. Some of them were so old and used and I kept thinking 'I wonder who played with these and where are they now?'. I love vintage toys. 







Bourke Street Bakery - Surry Hills:
Bourke Street Bakery in Surry Hills is one of my favourite places. It's a cute little corner-shop style cafe that sells homemade treats and loaves of fresh bread, all of which are to die for. 

My beloved iced coffee and I sitting in the window seat at the bakery.
 This is what most of the houses look like in Surry Hills. Victorian terraces and converted warehouses are two of my favourite styles of houses/apartments/lofts.
 Fresh loaves of bread in the bakery window. The display looked so pretty!
Afternoon treats! A meat pie for dad, a custard tart for the little bro and an iced coffee for me. It was delicious.












No comments:

Post a Comment