Here's part 2 of my style icons!
Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner has only recently been added to my list of style icons. I'm not a huge fan of Keeping Up with the Kardashians so I honestly didn't really know about her until a few years ago. I love her grungy style and the way that she effortlessly styles band/concert tees so fashionably.
Nothing feels better than wearing all black, to me at least. One of my things-to-buy is a good pair of black leather Chelsea Boots. I'm yet to find the perfect pair, but the one Kylie's wearing in this outfit are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm also leaning towards buying a leather jacket. They add a 'biker gang' look to any outfit and are incredibly versatile.
Everything about this outfit is perfect to me. I like how it's quite simple but still stylish and how she's only wearing black and white. I also really love the Balenciaga (I think, but who knows there's hundreds of remakes) boots that she's wearing, and her black hat and round sunnies.
I love the style/cut of the skirt Kylie's wearing in this photo, in-fact I have a denim one which I practically live in that was inspired by it! Another thing I really like is how you can see Kylie's socks peeking out at the top of her boots. I think it adds more interest and is a cute little detail that's so easy to add to most outfits. I'm not going to lie, I have a sock fetish. It's mainly because I hate feet, but socks can be pretty damn cute. Am I right ladies?
As I said at the top of this post, I absolutely love the way Kylie so effortlessly styles band tees. In this outfit she's wearing a 'Yeezus' top (Kanye West's latest album) and she's matched it with a pleated plaid skirt and black Chelsea Boots.
Behati Prinsloo
Behati, like Kylie Jenner, has only recently been added to my list of style icons. I absolutely adore her simple and flow-y style and her haircut is so basic but so chic at the same time!
Just like Alexa Chung, Behati has tied her jacket around her waist. The whole jacket/shirt tied around the waist is one of my favourite trends at the moment and I hope it stays. I'm also liking the loose fit of her top against her tight skinny jeans and the untied shoelaces. It may sound stupid, but I love the way untied shoelaces look. The can give an entire outfit more of a casual feel and it's absolutely great.
I honestly just really like everything about this outfit. I love the stripes, the layering of jackets, the hat, the shoes, even her hairstyle. It's all en pointe!
This outfit is so simple and classy and perfect for summer or spring when there's a slight breeze. I really like the loose, casual singlet she's wearing and the way it fits and her simple black sandals.
This ensemble is an absolute stunner. The way Behati has rolled up her jeans at the bottom is something that I find myself doing quite often. I feel like it just adds something more to an outfit. I also love the blue bandanna in her hair. I haven't found a good bandanna yet, but I'm planning to!








No comments:
Post a Comment