My little space on the internet where I blog about fashion, photography and anything else that tickles my fancy.
Friday, 24 January 2014
Hello, my name is...
Hello, my name is Kat and I can officially say I've written and re-written this sentence about a million times. I hate introductions, nor am I good at them, so I'm just going to make this really quick. I live in Sydney, Australia, I have an unhealthy obsession over the TV series Supernatural, photography is one of my favourite hobbies, I have no ability to paint or draw whatsoever and I'm absolutely in-love with fashion and everything to do with it. My ultimate goal is for you guys to enjoy my posts and photos and to share in my experiences and travels. Actually, I lied. My ultimate goal is to be Alexa Chung, but we all that's not going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment