Saturday, 22 February 2014

Product Review: Soap & Glory - Flake Away

A few weeks ago, my cousin went on a trip to Singapore. Before she left, she said that she'd bring me back some Soap and Glory stuff from Sephora (a cosmetics store) and I didn't argue. Soap and Glory is a British beauty brand that sells an array of amazing body scrubs, lotions, face masks, make-up and skincare products and if there's one thing I like more than the products themselves, it's the cute, vintage packaging they come in!

The body scrub my cousin brought back for me is the Flake Away body scrub and it's honestly one of the best scrubs to have ever graced my skin, and trust me, there's been a fair few. The little grains of sugar and sea salt leave your skin feeling super smooth and silky (hence, then name 'flake away') whilst the Shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder leave it smelling wonderful. It's a win-win situation. The only downside I could possibly think of is that when you're in the shower, and you're happily scrubbing away, some water gets into the container, even if you turn the shower head away. Normally, I just tip majority of the water out and seal it shut, but even then a tiny bit remains and it causes the sugar and salt to dissolve. Don't get me wrong though, I would take water in the scrub over no scrub at all any day!

I only know of two places in Sydney that sell at least some of the Soap and Glory range, Myer (at Pitt Street Mall in the CBD) and Mecca Maxima in Parramatta Westfield.

                                 

                                 


                                         

















No comments:

Post a Comment