Friday, 14 February 2014

How to Wear: Mum's Clothes


I must admit, my mum has some pretty good pieces in her wardrobe. And no, she didn't pay me to say that. She has quite a few shoes that I'm absolutely head-over-heels for (no pun intended) and a few jackets that aren't too shabby either. So today, when thinking of what to wear, I thought of the perfect outfit for this dreary, rainy, grey, Sydney weather we're experiencing at the moment. I'm wearing two things from my mum's wardrobe, the coat and the pair of brogues. She bought the shoes when we went to Spain, about a year ago, from a small, family-owned, store in Sevilla and I can't even begin to explain my love for them.



Outfit of the Day
Coat: Target
White Blouse: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
White Frilly Socks: Rubi Shoes
Shoes: El Caiman (Sevilla, Spain) 











Here's a more detailed photo of the shoes, as you can't see them very well in the outfit photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment