Hello!
It's been a while since I've posted hasn't it?
Rest assured, I don't think I'll being taking more long breaks any time soon... or if I do it'll only be a few weeks.
In my time away from the blog, I got to thinking; why did I start the blog in the first place? What's the purpose of writing and maintaining my little corner of the Internet? I'd been feeling a little uninspired and well, in all honesty, not bothered, and therefore decided that a little break was needed. I tried writing countless posts, none of which I thought were good enough to be published. But, hey! Now I'm back!
Quite a few things happened while I was away, such as me getting a job (hello money!!!), discovering that my music taste is seasonal (kinda weird, I know) and the weather getting warmer (yes, summer is just around the corner and I'm more excited than ever). In the next few weeks, I'll hopefully have more posts published for you all so keep your eyes open!
p.s. don't forget to follow me on instagram for quick little updates :) @katwithablog
Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hailey