Saturday, 28 June 2014

Playlist #2

A little while ago, I made a post of the songs/albums that I'd been loving. This post is just a quick update of tunes that I've been enjoying recently!

1. Where Did The Party Go - Fall Out Boy
2. High School Never Ends - Bowling For Soup
3. Rejects - 5 Seconds of Summer
4. Go To Hell - Go Radio
5. Mr Brightside - The Killers
6. If You Were a Movie This Would Be Your Soundtrack (Album) - Sleeping With Sirens
7. A Love Like War - All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes
8. Kiss Me Again - We Are The In Crowd ft. Alex Gaskarth
9. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
10. Meet the Vamps (Album) - The Vamps
11. The Rest of Us - Simple Plan
12. Carpe Diem - You Me At Six
13. Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six ft. Oli Sykes
14. Love Like This (Album) - The Summer Set
15. Beekeeper's Daughter - The All-American Rejects
16. 5 Seconds of Summer (Album) - 5 Seconds of Summer
17. Kissing in Cars - Pierce the Veil
18. I'm Sorry... (Album) - The Neighbourhood
19. I Love You. (Album) - The Neighbourhood
20. Outlines - All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment