Thursday, 22 May 2014

Fashion Weekend #2

I recently made a 'Fashion Weekend #1' post, so here's part 2!

As I mentioned before, I managed to bag a couple of good bargains on the weekend, one of them being a red turtle neck from Otto Mode. Turtle necks, like Birkenstock's, are coming back in fashion, especially for the winter season (it's like a top and a scarf all in one, yes please). I was never a big fan of turtle necks, mostly because I wasn't sure how to style them. However, now that I've seen a few ways to wear them, they're slowly growing on me. The neck on this top is pretty short for a turtle neck (it isn't the classic chunky, high neck) but I still classify it as a turtle neck nonetheless.


The top was originally $50, but it was marked down to $25. Who doesn't love 50% off?










Another great bargain I found was a Glasshouse candle marked down from $50 to $10. It smells so so so good and I can't wait to get it burning. The pretty snowflake pattern also matches the oncoming winter (which starts in roughly a week and bit, ew).


















No comments:

Post a Comment