Now onto the main reason for this post, Fashion Weekend. For those of you who may not know, Fashion Weekend is basically an event that's centred around bargain designer shopping and a few other perks, such as the runway show. It was a great day and I managed to bag heaps of bargains and also got quite a few free goodies (magazines mostly). The event was present by 'SHOP 'til you drop' magazine, therefore it only made sense that they'd give us a bag full of free magazines (including two of my favourites, Elle and Harper's Bazaar), all of which were so heavy I felt like my arms were going to fall off. I literally shopped until I dropped. The fashion show had a great line-up too, including Bec & Bridge, Maurie & Eve,Christensen Copenhagen and Ginger & Smart.
p.s. this won't be the only post about Fashion Weekend (hence the #1), so keep your eyes peeled!





No comments:
Post a Comment