Saturday, 29 March 2014

Playlist #1

I can't even begin to explain my music taste to you guys. It literally ranges from bands like Panic! At the Disco, to The 1975 and Arctic Monkeys, to One Direction. It's quite literally a hot mess of sounds that my ears like. Below are a few songs/bands that I'm constantly listening to on the bus to school, when I'm doing my dreaded maths homework or when I'm writing blog posts and there's a few videos too!

1. Stella - All Time Low
2. No. 1 Party Anthem - Arctic Monkeys
3. Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys
4. Talk! - The 1975
5. Eighteen - 5 Seconds of Summer
6. American Dream - MKTO
7. Tonight - With Confidence
8. Backseat Serenade - All Time Low
9. Therapy - All Time Low
10. She Looks So Perfect (EP) - 5 Seconds of Summer
11. Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die (Album) - Panic! At the Disco
12. Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
13. Everything I Want - 5 Seconds of Summer
14. Somewhere In Neverland - All Time Low
15. Boomerang - The Summer Set (Cover by Day Break)
16. Oh, Calamity! - All Time Low
17. Yours Sincerely, I Believed - Forever Ends Here
18. Sex - The 1975
19. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
20. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - Fergie (from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack)












No comments:

Post a Comment