Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Red

If you've been here since the beginning, or have read some of my earlier posts, you might remember me mentioning that I was on the hunt for the perfect red lippy. Well, guess what? I found it!

Last Tuesday, I went out to the city with a group of my friends. I managed to find the perfect flannel top (it's black and white and you'll be seeing it soon), and whilst in Sportsgirl (an Australian clothing/accessory shop), I found a great red lipstick. It's not too bright and not too dark, but it's still vibrant and lively. It also applies quite well, however I've heard from a few friends that some of the peachier colours aren't too great when it comes to applying. An additional plus is that it was only $10, what more to love than a good, cheap lipstick?







No comments:

Post a Comment